Shipping & Returns
We use various shipping and packaging methods for our products. Below are the methods which your order may be shipped;
- Small packages normally shipping locally via The Courier Guy. Average shipping time is normally 1-2 days within South Africa
- Medium to large packages normally shipped with Time Freight. Average shipping time is normally 2-4 days within South Africa. Canopies shipped with Time Freight will always be crated at an additional charge to ensure your canopy is not damaged upon delivery
- By special request we can prepare your canopy to be shipped on a pallet. If this method is chosen, we will only allow the customer to organise and take responsibility of the collection and delivery of their canopy. In this case, GZ Canopies liability will end once the canopy is placed on the pallet and is ready for collection
- International shipping is available via air or sea freight. Charges will be country specific so we will need a few days to lock down any international shipping rate if GZ Canopies is handling the shipping. Shipping times can only be estimated when orders are placed and will vary because of numerous factors
- We can crate and package your products and have them ready for collection for air or sea freight which is organised by the customer. At a small fee we can also deliver your order to a Gauteng based shipping company
Warranty, Returns & Exchange Policy
All canopies come standard with a comprehensive and industry leading 12 year frame warranty and a limited 2 year component warranty. Our canopies all have serial numbers to identify the canopy and the original owner. The warranty period will begin once the canopy has been manufactured and the serial number is logged. In the even of a canopy frame failure which will be classified as any major crack, bending or weld failure from normal use. Overloading, accidents and other events deemed to be not normal will not be covered.
Once a warranty claim has been processed, a new frame or component will be supplied at no cost to the customer providing the product can be delivered to our factory. Repairs and/or exchange times will vary and will be quoted once the product is delivered to our factory.
The products we manufacture have all been extensively tested on our own vehicles or in collaboration with customers and/or our dealers thus reducing the even of a warranty claim significantly.