www.gzcanopies.com works effortlessly to make sure your orders reach safely and quickly. Local deliveries are carried by either our own fleet or third-party delivery companies who ensure the best service possible. We use various shipping and packaging methods for our products. Below are the methods which your order may be shipped;
- Small packages normally shipping locally via The Courier Guy.
- Medium to large packages normally shipped with Time Freight.
Canopies shipped with Time Freight will always be crated at an additional charge to ensure your canopy is not damaged upon delivery
- By special request we can prepare your canopy to be shipped on a pallet. If this method is chosen, we will only allow the customer to organise and take responsibility of the collection and delivery of their canopy. In this case, GZ Canopies liability will end once the canopy is placed on the pallet and is ready for collection
- International shipping is available via air or sea freight. Charges will be country specific so we will need a few days to lock down any international shipping rate if GZ Canopies is handling the shipping. Shipping times can only be estimated when orders are placed and will vary because of numerous factors
- We can crate and package your products and have them ready for collection for air or sea freight which is organised by the customer. At a small fee we can also deliver your order to a Gauteng based shipping company.
Check out the shipping charges below:
Shipping Rates and Delivery Estimate
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Our shipping charge is Fixed rates for all products . Our shipping charge is: ZAR 3000.00 for all products within South Africa.
*Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Processing Time
The delivery is available in all regions of South Africa.
It usually takes 1- 2 days (Mon - Sun) to process your order and 3-5 working days (Mon - Sun) to deliver the order at your door.
Any order placed after working hours shall be processed the following day. During the public holidays, there may be a delay in order processing and deliveries. Some circumstances may arise out of our control, which leads to deliveries not arriving within the estimated time. If your order is more than 2 business days late based on the above guidelines, please contact us via email email@example.com and provide your name, order number, and date of order.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
Once shipped, your order will arrive within 3 to 5 business days for South Africa. You will receive an email confirmation once your order is shipped. Feel free to email us to check your order status; we're happy to help.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
My Website www.gzcanopies.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
My Website www.gzcanopies.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Also, we are always available to answer any questions and listen to suggestions, happy to answer regarding our delivery policy. Just contact us by clicking here, or call us at 060 972 0711 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org time.
We ship from our Business Address: Unit 7, 6 Crocker Road, Wadeville, Germiston 1422, South Africa
Tel: 011 902 0217
Cell: 060 972 0711
Note: The Return and refund policy is applicable only in South Africa. For international orders, the return of the product unless incorrect, damaged, or faulty is not allowed.